skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 6, 2009
Child support lawyers
Information relating to this topic has been arranged in the following groups:
General Child Support Questions
FAQs
I am the biological father of an illegitimate child born to a married woman who had agreed to abort the child. Do I have to pay support when she reneged on our agreement?
My wife is delinquent on her court-ordered medical payments for our child. Can I sue her for the delinquent funds in small claims court?
What about allocation of standard of living?
I'm marrying a man who has children from a previous marriage. He regularly pays his child support. Since I earn more than my fiance, we want to protect my income from any future increase in support payments should the ex- seek more. What are our options?
What is child support used for?
Do I need to use an attorney to do the paperwork for releasing a consenting father of his parental rights?
My husband and I have decided to use artificial insemination to have a child. The donor will not be obligated to support the child. Is there some type of documentation so that this type of arrangement can be made permanent?
What is child support?
What is a child support order?
Who can be ordered to pay it?
How is the amount of child support determined?
What income items do typical formulas cover?
How do you show income?
I am a stepparent. Do I have an obligation to support the children from my wife’s previous marriage?
What about paying for college or private school expenses?
What effect does bankruptcy have on child support?
After a child has been raised, is the parent who raised them able to sue for back child support?
What are the tax consequences of child support?
What is the parent locator service?
What other items do formulas consider?
How do child care costs get factored in?
How long must child support be paid?
Can a parent limit the amount of future child support that is to be paid to the other (custodial) parent?
Can one parent be ordered to pay child support even if s/he never married the other (custodial) parent?
When can a child support order be changed or modified?
Obligor and obligee - which one is which?
What if the obligee parent does not spend any money on the child?
What efforts can be taken to collect child support from the parent who does not pay?
What other collection remedies are available?
If the obligor parent doesn't pay, can visitation be stopped?
My income dropped dramatically when I was laid off my job and cannot make my child support payments. Is there any way I can lower the payments?
Is child support suspended during summer vacations with the noncustodial parent?
Bankruptcy
FAQs
What effect does bankruptcy have on child support?
Child Support Calculation
FAQs
What about allocation of standard of living?
What is child support used for?
How is the amount of child support determined?
What income items do typical formulas cover?
How do you show income?
What other items do formulas consider?
How do child care costs get factored in?
Can a parent limit the amount of future child support that is to be paid to the other (custodial) parent?
When can a child support order be changed or modified?
Obligor and obligee - which one is which?
How do stock options impact alimony, separate maintainance and child support?
College/private School
FAQs
What about paying for college or private school expenses?
Failure To Pay Child Support
FAQs
What is a "support order?"
After a child has been raised, is the parent who raised them able to sue for back child support?
Obligor and obligee - which one is which?
What if the obligee parent does not spend any money on the child?
What efforts can be taken to collect child support from the parent who does not pay?
What other collection remedies are available?
If the obligor parent doesn't pay, can visitation be stopped?
In-vitro Fertilization
FAQs
My husband and I have decided to use artificial insemination to have a child. The donor will not be obligated to support the child. Is there some type of documentation so that this type of arrangement can be made permanent?
Legal Help
FAQs
Do I need to use an attorney to do the paperwork for releasing a consenting father of his parental rights?
Locating Parent
FAQs
What is the parent locator service?
Modification Of Child Support
FAQs
Can a parent limit the amount of future child support that is to be paid to the other (custodial) parent?
When can a child support order be changed or modified?
Obligor and obligee - which one is which?
My income dropped dramatically when I was laid off my job and cannot make my child support payments. Is there any way I can lower the payments?
Obtaining Child Support
FAQs
I am the biological father of an illegitimate child born to a married woman who had agreed to abort the child. Do I have to pay support when she reneged on our agreement?
My fiancé and I want to move out of the state for a better job. Do I have to inform the biological father of the pending move? We have no formal court order regarding child custody or support. He has not seen his daughter since birth, or contributed any money.
How long must child support be paid?
Obligor and obligee - which one is which?
Paternity
FAQs
Can one parent be ordered to pay child support even if s/he never married the other (custodial) parent?
Remarriage
FAQs
I'm marrying a man who has children from a previous marriage. He regularly pays his child support. Since I earn more than my fiance, we want to protect my income from any future increase in support payments should the ex- seek more. What are our options?
Stepparents
FAQs
I am a stepparent. Do I have an obligation to support the children from my wife’s previous marriage?
Summer Vacations
FAQs
Is child support suspended during summer vacations with the noncustodial parent?
Tax
FAQs
What effect does marital status have on federal taxes?
How are alimony and child support payments taxed?
What are the tax consequences of child support?
How are support payments treated under federal income tax rules?
Vistation Rights
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Resource Link:
Bankruptcy Lawyers
Immigration Lawyers
Divorce Lawyers
Ask a question to a lawyer online
How to find a lawyer
Injury lawyer expert
Patent lawyer salary
Criminal lawyer
Municipal lawyer
Bankruptcy lawyer
Divorce lawyer
Ask a lawyer
Child support lawyers
Mesothelioma lawyers
Lawyer Qualification
Personal injury lawyer
Different types of lawyers
Facts about lawyers
Lawyer Profiles
Free lawyer consultation
Child custody lawyer
Immigration lawyer
No comments:
Post a Comment